Wishing one was a toothbrush right now, lol. Nothing going on over here for another 4 weeks, worried it won't be the same after the surgery but time will tell. Did spend time getting punished with the belt yesterday. Hated that it was because of a screw up but it had been so long it was delicious. Ok, may be a bit spoiled it really had only been about 2 1/2 weeks.
8 comments:
Wishing one was a toothbrush right now, lol. Nothing going on over here for another 4 weeks, worried it won't be the same after the surgery but time will tell. Did spend time getting punished with the belt yesterday. Hated that it was because of a screw up but it had been so long it was delicious. Ok, may be a bit spoiled it really had only been about 2 1/2 weeks.
I'm thinking that even in a weakened condition, you could recline and let him squirt, um, toothpaste on your face... *wiggly eyebrows* ;-p
i'm never going to look at dental hygiene the same way again - thanks (insert sarcasm emoticon here)
Wow... just wow...
I might have nightmares tonight. ;-)
*hugs*
Turiya
gg-
What? You don't wanna snicker at your dentist?
;-p
T-
I don't think I've ever heard of toothbrush nightmares before...
Well I've had a dream about being chased by chicken nuggets wanting to eat me, so really, nothing would surprise me!
*hugs*
Turiya
So twisted I LOVE IT.
-H
twisted?
HERE?
(much mad batting of the eyelashes)
Post a Comment