the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Lmao... You're a nut!*hugs*Turiya
Haha! That cracks me up. :)Alex
So, did you submit a new work order?
BWAHahahaha! Bat,bat, flutter, flutter...LOL!I need a new keyboard now!
very cute!
to all-thanks! I was a little nervous about this one.Glad it's not floating in the stratosphere, all alone. ;-pand, Tom?funnily enough, I discovered this while handling a work order someone submitted to me!go figure... ;-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lmao... You're a nut!
*hugs*
Turiya
Haha! That cracks me up. :)
Alex
So, did you submit a new work order?
BWAHahahaha!
Bat,bat, flutter, flutter...LOL!
I need a new keyboard now!
very cute!
to all-
thanks! I was a little nervous about this one.
Glad it's not floating in the stratosphere, all alone. ;-p
and, Tom?
funnily enough, I discovered this while handling a work order someone submitted to me!
go figure... ;-)
Post a Comment