the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Not sure I will look at Scotch Tape the same way anymore!~faithful
Lol...
Seriously, I will giggle every time I see those containers!!! Thanks for the laugh!!~fiona
Glad you all liked it. ;-D
Looks like fun, but I bet they both end up all sticky afterwards...
J-Well, you just added a whole new dimension to that visual for me...! ;-p
LMAO... that was great! I'm so easily amused these days. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, though. :-D*hugs*Turiya
:-)
funny!-sin
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Not sure I will look at Scotch Tape the same way anymore!
~faithful
Lol...
Seriously, I will giggle every time I see those containers!!! Thanks for the laugh!!
~fiona
Glad you all liked it. ;-D
Looks like fun, but I bet they both end up all sticky afterwards...
J-
Well, you just added a whole new dimension to that visual for me...! ;-p
LMAO... that was great! I'm so easily amused these days. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, though. :-D
*hugs*
Turiya
:-)
funny!
-sin
Post a Comment