Saturday, February 9, 2013

Look, Ma!

They're gonna give me a Darwin Award!!!




6 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

oh!- I was so afraid it was a photo of you!

sfp

Unknown said...

Oh he's actually very smart! It got him out of class, didn't it? Lol

*hugs*

Turiya

Storm said...

Omg, lmao.

I have always been afraid of getting something stuck in something...Mainly small things like fingers an rings.

Once though, I did get my kid stuck in one of the seats of a shopping cart...Well, kinda half in half out. Thankfully, no one was required in order to saw him out lol.
And there was the time I found him out in the yard with a snowball half his size on his head while he was stuck in a hole...Sideways.

Oh who am I kidding, they're all pure trouble!

Anonymous said...

I still remember fondly the day my brother stuck his head through the wrought iron stair rail. The fire department had to come out, and they used all my mom's Crisco to slather his whole head up, and slide him out. LOL!!!! 40+ years later I still laugh. One of the high points in sibling rivalry.

mouse said...

Oh wow!

Too funny

-m

Jz said...

sfp-
no, I have done many rare and remarkable things but even *I* haven't achieved this...

T-
Yeah. And 15 minutes of fame.
For being stupid -- which isn't quite how I'd chose to have mine.
But each to their own.

l-
yeah, I suspect this kid's mother wasn't in the least surprised... ;-)

lm-
Do you still refer to him as "shortening head"?

m-
I'll admit, I snorted... ;-)