Saturday, February 2, 2013

Adult Truths

    - Part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.


    - Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.


    - I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.


    - There is great need for a sarcasm font.


    - Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
    - I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
    - Bad decisions make good stories.


    - There will always come a moment at work when you know you're done being productive for the rest of the day.

 



12 comments:

sin said...

All totally true.

I love the idea of a sarcasm font. In The Big Bang Theory, might be the first episode, they have a sarcasm sign. Good idea.

strivingforpeace said...

Everyone needs a porn buddy as well to clear out your house when you die -- I hate to think of my parents finding my bag of toys.

Jake said...

You know, I was going to pick the one I liked the best and call it out, but then when I re-read them...I couldn't pick. I like them all!

Thanks for the post, Jz--you made me smile.

Storm said...

LMAO! Yea, I couldn't pick just one either.
But sarcasm font is brilliant, and I totally hate that moment in an argument when I realize I'm wrong--especially if they realize it too.

Tom Allen said...

Part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.



I have an acquaintance who has this agreement with his brother. Get into the house, wipe the computer, and get rid of the box of... stuff... in the back of the closet.

Anonymous said...

Lol...brilliant truths. Thanks, Jz!

i'm partial to the last one - have just now discovered that my work habits are almost the same now that i'm working for myself as they were when i was employed. Weird, somehow i thought it would be different.

greengirl said...

All so true... sarcasm is tough when you meet people who are not as fluent in it. Needs a translation app - not just a sign.

this girl said...

Oh my goodness. This is all so true.
The font, pure brilliance.

mouse said...

All true! Very, very true.

Hugs,
-m

Unknown said...

*sigh* very true, especially the part with realizing you're wrong half way through an arguement... that just totally sucks!

*hugs*

Turiya

Anonymous said...

Love them all.

I almost fell asleep walking my dog tonight... sigh....

:)

~faithful

Jz said...

s-
I'm thinking I just need a sarcasm tattoo...

sfp-
yeah, I've got the computer taken care of, but the house cleaning could be problematic.

J-
That would be "D - All of the above" ?
Glad you smiled. :-)

l-
Our new motto - "Never Let Them See You Cave!"!!!
(well, we can pretend it's our motto, anyhow...)

T-
I may have to conscript you, ol' buddy, ol' pal...

a-
Thing I hate is how it's almost impossible to push through that.
You really might as well just pack it up and go home. (Or, to the kitchen, if that's more appropriate)

gg-
wanna go get the tattoo with me?

tg-
gg & I wil send you the tattoo design.

m-
Sad. But very very true! ;-)

T-
Very deflating to have to say, "ooops" when you have a head of steam built up, isn't it?

f-
It's the weather.
I'm sure of it!
mmhmmm ;-)