the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
This definitely appeals to the process-geek in me. Now I'm going to have to go try to apply this technique to other songs!
It does have a certain appeal, doesn't it? Unfortunately, it reminds me a bit too much of diagramming sentences for me to want to strike out on my own -- but I can't wait to see what you come up with! ;-D
oh gosh I saw this on fb and gushed over it... isn't it awesome?! (i was dismayed to have to explain it to my spouse. sheesh.)nilla
Wow.If someone didn't get it to start with, I'm not sure how I would approach explaining this...You are good, woman!
OOOOOH <3 this!!! Thanks for sharing it here..Hugs,mouse
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This definitely appeals to the process-geek in me. Now I'm going to have to go try to apply this technique to other songs!
It does have a certain appeal, doesn't it? Unfortunately, it reminds me a bit too much of diagramming sentences for me to want to strike out on my own -- but I can't wait to see what you come up with! ;-D
oh gosh I saw this on fb and gushed over it... isn't it awesome?! (i was dismayed to have to explain it to my spouse. sheesh.)
nilla
Wow.
If someone didn't get it to start with, I'm not sure how I would approach explaining this...
You are good, woman!
OOOOOH <3 this!!!
Thanks for sharing it here..
Hugs,
mouse
Post a Comment