Thursday, February 7, 2013

Waaaaant! (#174)


Just imagine...
You'd never have to leave your books.
You could simply roll in them to wherever else you wanted to be...

7 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

somehow I don't think it's like a hamster's reading wheel

but what a lovely thought

me too

and a house big enough!

Anonymous said...

Wait - what? It's not like a hamster's reading wheel?

Oh.

Too bad. i thought it was.

But that's ok, Sir is going to build me stacks. :-)

Storm said...

I could see that going oh so badly for me...

Anonymous said...

ooh, ohhh!!!! Make two!!!! I want one!

Jz said...

sfp-
Mine would be...
I am, after all, an engineer's daughter... ;-)
But you're right about room sizes.
My house is big enough but I don't think my ceilings have enough height...

a-
I'm glad you're getting more stacks.
But if you're anything like me, they'll be over-full within a year. ;-)

l-
Well, that made me laugh very hard!

m-
You're on!
You want the hamster-wheel version or the static one?

Anonymous said...

Lol lol

I think this was the prototype for Amazon's Kindle :)

-H

Jz said...

You mean he's thinking, "there has to be a less cumbersome way to do this..."?
;-)