Seriously, why do they market this as "crumb cake"?
Does anyone buy these for the cake?
I think not.
Shouldn't they just call it
Box 'o' Big, Yummy Cinnamon Crumbs
Does anyone buy these for the cake?
I think not.
Shouldn't they just call it
Box 'o' Big, Yummy Cinnamon Crumbs
- on potentially edible stabilizing form
(serving size: 1/4 box crumbs)
???
Then we wouldn't have to feel guilty about picking off the whole "cake" bottom.
(serving size: 1/4 box crumbs)
???
Then we wouldn't have to feel guilty about picking off the whole "cake" bottom.
Truth in Advertising, I tell ya...

8 comments:
I had never seen one before I moved to NY -- they don't have them down here
shame
I love a box of crumbs.
sfp
I've never seen this before. It's good?
-sin
Amen sister!!!
oh.
I had no idea these were regional.
I mean, I knew the manufacturer was but I thought crumb cakes were all over...
so, sfp, I'm glad you've had a chance to share the love.
sin, yes, they're muy good
and multi-letter woman, you know it!! :-)
I loves me some cinnamon crumb cake. I era it with a spoon!
dude,
SO there with you!
Inorite? With a big glass of (almond) milk!
Hell, I don't even care about the cake part - I just want a bowl of the stopped cinnamon crumbs.
Hell, I don't even care about the cake part - I just want a bowl of the stopped cinnamon crumbs.
Hey, I know you're a man of discerning tastes.
I expected no less! ;-)
(man, I'm really jonesin' for some now... as I sit in this one-horse town with no late night shops...)
Post a Comment