Thursday, February 28, 2013

Waaaaant! (#42)


Seriously...

I want these.
I need these.
I am one with this picture...


'k, guys, that's about it for February Fragments.
Thank you all so much for sticking with me through it.
It was a great way to while away a dismal month,
and I hope you had even half as much fun with it as I did!  :-D

8 comments:

Jake said...

Yeah, February really has been kind of dismal, hasn't it? Hope March is better!

Anonymous said...

It was a blast! Thank you for February Fragments.

I want those shoes. They are SO me, too. You know I have teeny-tiny Converse fetish.

(Going to go change out the laces in my One-stars that I painted and graffiti-ed on New Year's Eve. Rainbow laces are gonna look so good.)

Anonymous said...

It was fun, you give good fragment ;D

dancingbarez said...

The fragments are quite fun. Converse shoes are great but Daddy would NOT approve.

Jz said...

J-
Have I mentioned how much I hate February?
Onward and upwards for us ALL!!!

H-
Oh, do you?
I don't ever recall you mentioning that before...
(ok, I almost kept a straight face at that!) ;-p

lm-
Oh, I give good entirety, too!
(sorry, just couldn't resist)
;-D

db-
So, I shouldn't offer to loan you my nice, pre-frayed Ed Hardy's complete with biker images?
(I am fluttering my eyelashes madly right now!)

sin said...

cute shoes, and I have enjoyed your fragments

-sin

Anonymous said...

I hate February too, have loved your fragments, and think those shoes are adorable.

So really, i could have pretty much just said "ditto" to what everyone else said. :-)

Jz said...

thank you, sin!

and it's okay, aisha, I like when you use your own words! ;-p