gypsy- Well, that made me snort coffee. ;-) Yes. Indeed, yes.
db- And that was just his picture. Just imagine... oh, sorry! I got carried away for a moment, there.
lm- If he's one of triplets, or even a clone, I'm all over that question for you. Otherwise, you'll have to find your own outlet for those nerdy skills! ;-p
Tom- I knew this. In fact, I almost said, "Look! It's Tom!" But I was being discreet...
m- no kidding, huh? It's funny, cuz I rarely get stopped cold by pictures. And really, I hate abs like that. But between those eyes and those shoulders, I seem to be acting completely out of character, here...
I'm not sure if flooding the market would be a good idea - (if nothing else, I'd be walking into walls all over the place!) but I'm certain we can come up with enough clones to go around for our little crowd. ;-D
10 comments:
find out if he got a twin?
Jesus.
That certainly woke me up this morning.
Dayum.
If you're asking, ask about short pudgy chicks too. You know, us nerdy girls are better in bed, we try harder and have great imaginations.
This is exactly what I look like.
Except a little shorter.
With more gray hair.
And underneath about 20 more lbs of fat.
Oh he's pretty...
Can just imagine tracing those muscles with a nice wet tongue....
A-
Consider me on it!
(and welcome, btw ;-D )
gypsy-
Well, that made me snort coffee. ;-)
Yes.
Indeed, yes.
db-
And that was just his picture. Just imagine...
oh, sorry! I got carried away for a moment, there.
lm-
If he's one of triplets, or even a clone, I'm all over that question for you.
Otherwise, you'll have to find your own outlet for those nerdy skills! ;-p
Tom-
I knew this.
In fact, I almost said, "Look! It's Tom!"
But I was being discreet...
m-
no kidding, huh?
It's funny, cuz I rarely get stopped cold by pictures.
And really, I hate abs like that.
But between those eyes and those shoulders, I seem to be acting completely out of character, here...
@Tom Allen:
lol lol lol. You made me spew tea.
-H
omg - let's see if we can clone him.
Yeah, I know I'm late to the party but if we make lots there will be enough to go around.
Yeah, same as you, I'm not usually that into visuals, but he is gorgeous.
-sin
I'm not sure if flooding the market would be a good idea - (if nothing else, I'd be walking into walls all over the place!) but I'm certain we can come up with enough clones to go around for our little crowd. ;-D
Post a Comment