the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Alternate Realities
For many, this rings true:
But some of us know that THIS is the option you should really fear...
just sayin'...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
O, that is perfect! i had to call for techinical support just yesterday, and i had dreaded it, but they were so wonderfully kind and effective - problem fixed! It took an hour, being on hold twice, and a supervisor to figure it out. Can only imagine how they might have felt.
a- well, the nice thing about phone support is that you can let your face do whatever it wants, as long as you maintain a level, courteous tone. Don't ask me how I know this... ;-p
sfp ;-D
H- yeah, some days there's a lot of teeth gritting going on... But then again, I couldn't do their jobs, either, so I try to hang onto that thought.
4 comments:
O, that is perfect! i had to call for techinical support just yesterday, and i had dreaded it, but they were so wonderfully kind and effective - problem fixed! It took an hour, being on hold twice, and a supervisor to figure it out. Can only imagine how they might have felt.
:-)
rofl
Hahaha...Yes, that is funny but I am laughing because I recall some of your tales of woe.
a-
well, the nice thing about phone support is that you can let your face do whatever it wants, as long as you maintain a level, courteous tone.
Don't ask me how I know this... ;-p
sfp
;-D
H-
yeah, some days there's a lot of teeth gritting going on...
But then again, I couldn't do their jobs, either, so I try to hang onto that thought.
Post a Comment