Tuesday, February 19, 2013

And Not a Cat in Sight...

(for aisha)

"your boobs came untied!", he scolds

"Well... I'm here on the floor -- flat on my back, wrists bound to the back of my calves, and you've been lying on top of me... So however it happened, it wasn't me!" 

(I receive "The Look"...)

10 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

No a good position for a smart mouth - -unless one of those unleashed boobs can slap at him

sfp

strivingforpeace said...

ok -- now - I want to leave another message -because your capcha is

6830 OgrssS

and I love the idea of being an ogress

sfp

Jz said...

sfp-
well, my boobs are mulit-talented and independent-minded, so I wouldn't bet the farm either way!

And while I'm sure you make a wonderful ogress, you'll always be hingeho to me!
;-p

H
;-D

Advizor54 said...

Just change positions and you can tit-slap him all you want. I'm pretty sure he'd be OK with that. LOL

Jz said...

A-
I'm not sure how much either one of us would like that, exactly -- except for the breast in the face aspect...
;-)

nilla said...

LOL...that darned rope...it's the ropes fault...*nodding*...must be, right?

nilla

ps this post made me laugh out loud...so glad I wasn't swallowing tea....!

dancingbarez said...

It that look that always makes me squirm for sure.

Jz said...

n-
(my ropes are just very simpatico...)

yes, tea spews are not the easiest to get out of the keyboard.

db-
I don't squirm, exactly, but I do settle down pretty quick.
most of the time...

Anonymous said...

i perfectly understand how your boobs came untied all by themselves. But you knew i would. :-)

Jz said...

Yes.
Because we believe in magic. ;-)