the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Delicious
they're not very sincere - -are theydarn Domssfp
Honest at the core :-)~Fiona
Lol. Doncha love it?
Oh ya....
lOL.Well, it was nice of him to spend a moment pretending that your opinion was valid...
db-it is kinda yummy, isn't it?sfp-not even close, really... ;-)MLW Fiona-to the bone, really.it's one of his best traits.lm-what I remember of it, yes, I loved... ;-pm-ringing a faint bell?l-I'm glad to see someone else as taken with that phrase as I am!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Delicious
they're not very sincere - -are they
darn Doms
sfp
Honest at the core :-)
~Fiona
Lol. Doncha love it?
Oh ya....
lOL.
Well, it was nice of him to spend a moment pretending that your opinion was valid...
db-
it is kinda yummy, isn't it?
sfp-
not even close, really... ;-)
MLW Fiona-
to the bone, really.
it's one of his best traits.
lm-
what I remember of it, yes, I loved... ;-p
m-
ringing a faint bell?
l-
I'm glad to see someone else as taken with that phrase as I am!
Post a Comment