the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Time to get out and clean up after the storm.
Company would be nice...
???
Nah, no people.
Much better.
Awww, snow covered pups definitely good company. Hope you came through the storm all intact.
Oh my goodness... SO cute!
Hi Jz - I agree - no people! It's always pretty ... but always a mess as the snow melts away ... stay safe - Hilary
B-Came through the storm just fine - slight aching back but not as bad as the last one.And yes - good company indeed.Feve-I know. I couldn't decide, so I took 'em all!H-The mess is real but winter is pretty blergh anyhow, so I don't mind the snow. And I love to sit and watch it!
Hope you aren't snowed in. It's been quite the winter in some places.
mm-Not too bad. We got a lot but not quite to the "absolutely buried" level...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awww, snow covered pups definitely good company. Hope you came through the storm all intact.
Oh my goodness... SO cute!
Hi Jz - I agree - no people! It's always pretty ... but always a mess as the snow melts away ... stay safe - Hilary
B-
Came through the storm just fine - slight aching back but not as bad as the last one.
And yes - good company indeed.
Feve-
I know. I couldn't decide, so I took 'em all!
H-
The mess is real but winter is pretty blergh anyhow, so I don't mind the snow.
And I love to sit and watch it!
Hope you aren't snowed in. It's been quite the winter in some places.
mm-
Not too bad. We got a lot but not quite to the "absolutely buried" level...
Post a Comment