the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
but I’m preeeetty sure this is what he meant…!
I -Wish- i got a prescription gvg me permission to off some people. I have a list.
hahaa well, doctor's orders....
My Bigger Girl knows how to get rid of a body. She says that any friend who enlists her for that knowledge had better remember that she knows how to get rid of a body.
F-Oh well... we can dream, right?D-ExACTly!mm-I'll just tuck that useful fact away... ;-p
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I -Wish- i got a prescription gvg me permission to off some people. I have a list.
hahaa well, doctor's orders....
My Bigger Girl knows how to get rid of a body. She says that any friend who enlists her for that knowledge had better remember that she knows how to get rid of a body.
F-
Oh well... we can dream, right?
D-
ExACTly!
mm-
I'll just tuck that useful fact away... ;-p
Post a Comment