Once upon a time, someone somewhere had started a conversation about penis pix and the baffling belief males seem to hold that women are actually going to be turned on by unsolicited photos of men's junk. (And may I just mention once again: WRONG!)
During the course of that conversation, gg made the observation that, “penis pictures are - well - ugly. Even the most perfect penis needs context.”
I absolutely loved that utterance, and repeated it to BG. He chuckled… but I could see the wheels turning. A few days later, this arrived, along with the suggestion that I might want adopt this as my starting point when forming any frame of reference.
Men really are infinitely predictable...

7 comments:
Ha! And agreed. They are so ugly without any relatable setting.
I've only very rarely gotten an unsolicited dick pic and when I have, the offense has NOT been repeated. Thankfully.
But men are disproportionately enamored of their own junk. Have you noticed? (That was a rhetorical question; of course you've noticed!)
I sometimes participate in a sexy photo meme, and the women are creative -- hands, thighs, legs, necks, lips, various states of dress or undress, patterns on skin, etc. But the men? 99.9% of the time, it's dick pics. WHY?!? 😱
This is great, very funny. I am so not into penis pix.
Hi Jz - I so agree: men. I have to say I can't hooked visually ... but having seen an elephant's one - that's done me for life! Only seen ... not experienced - I'm very glad to say ... but fun post - thank you! Hilary
B-
There’s that…
the whole gobsmackingly presumptuous aspect…
and seriously, I don’t really care what it looks like as long as you know what to do with it!
(oops. Did I type that out loud?)
Feve,
Well, SP assures me it’s because men are simple creatures. “Give us a beer and get naked and we’re happy.”
I’m not sure that fully explains the complete lack of understanding but it does explain some…
I suppose…
B-
I think men are the only ones who are.
You’d think they’d catch on and just mail them to each other, wouldn’t you?
H-
Yes, that is a sight that stays with you, isn’t it?
I had the thrill for myself when visiting an elephant orphanage with my family.
I don’t know which was the best part: the look of astonished glee on my young nephew’s face, the mahout nearly falling off the elephant from laughing at my nephew, or my sister-in-law, attempting nonchalance as she explained that well, yes, it’s a very long way to reach from one elephant to another…
:-D
Laughing, and shaking my head over men. Even the best have this delusion.
mm-
It's astonishingly consistent, isn't it?
:-)
Post a Comment