Friday, February 26, 2021

The Fortune Cookie Writer Saw Me Coming

 Because seriously, is this me, or what?


(Altho’ I must say that balance may be more than that, but I still consider any day where I manage to achieve the minimum standard to be a good one!)

7 comments:

greengirl said...

This was the alternate title to my dissertation - and pretty much every paper and grant since. It's a true thing btw!

Fondles said...

but sometimes just not falling over already takes so much effort.

Jz said...

gg-
And yet you've never asked me to be a case study...?
;-p

F-
SO true!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jz - balance ... the life of a cat, I reckon - I am glad I don't trip and fall ... the rest of life is a series of ??? but I'm balanced. Interesting fortune cookie - stay upright! Unless intentionally prone and relaxed. Cheers Hilary

Jz said...

H-
Well, I try... but I have this unfortunate genetic pre-disposition toward falling, you see.
I have fractured multiple fingers, one hand, one arm, >8 toes, and a skull. (Not generally all at once, I hasten to add, altho' I did do two of the fingers along with the hand - that was in the fall that left me looking, in the words of my dad, "like a small woodland animal that's been hit with a 2 x 4")
:-D

messymimi said...

Balance in any part of life is quite the achievement.

Jz said...

mm-
It is definitely one of MY #lifegoals!