Well, February Fragments is wrapping up for another year.
I know my February posts aren’t top-heavy with content and may feel like a cheat to some but the project still serves my originally stated purpose:
I really like the idea of making a commitment to blogging something each day . . . It occurred to me . . . that I have an "odd bits" folder full of silly pictures, snippets, and fragments of blog posts that I've never quite been able to whip into full-blown post form.
hmmm...
The exercise might even have a tertiary benefit, besides giving me a small challenge and cleaning out my junk folder. I know I've mentioned this before but I have an unfortunate tendency to fall into a February Funk. Cabin fever strikes and I just generally get a case of the big ol' fat and ugly blues. So it struck me that perhaps a month of February Fragments might help liven up my sometimes dire month.
The fragments are random, often vanilla, and generally pretty darned short.
But I'm hoping that we'll all have fun, me with gathering them and you with reading them.
Thank you all who come along with me.
I know I usually end the month with a picture of some lovely place where we can all go and vacation together but, well, there’s still a pandemic out there. So I’m thinking maybe this year, we should just Zoom from a safe location of our choosing.
This is where I’ll be:
Let me know and I’ll send out the invites! :-D
See you in March…

7 comments:
Well done, you. :)
I'm having a hard time believing tomorrow is March 1st. But I'm sooo ready for spring!
An excellent place. Happy Last Day of February!
Hi Jz - I hope we can get ourselves out of this mess ... I'll hang on with life as it is for now - well done on finishing fragmented February! Stay safe - Hilary
Feve,
Thank you. And yeah, it's fairly mind-boggling, isn't it?
mm-
And even happier March to you!
H-
Having just wasted a whole lot of time trying to get a vaccination appointment, I'm not feeling too optimistic myself... but we'll get there eventually, I'm sure.
Gosh but that looks cosy and liberating all at once!
H-
So, shall I count you in? :-)
F-
Doesn't it, tho'?
I'm seriously going to try to figure out *something* like this for the summer!
I humbly offer you my blog with 100% real stories with my submissive girlfriend
Post a Comment