Monday, February 1, 2021

February Fragments, Take #9!

I couldn’t remember how long I’ve been doing these, so I had to look it up - Nine years.

And I didn’t even start at the very beginning… 


I’ve been here a while, guys!


Anyhow, I’m not channeling my inner boy-scout going into this month...

I am decidedly NOT Prepared! But I’ll catch up soon!


Meanwhile, I leave you with one of the immutable truths of my existence:


6 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jz - I must wish the dust away ... but actually pick a duster up and get on with cleaning ... bringing the Spring in with clean sweep ... I sure hope! Stay safe - but don't bend your face too much with those 'disgusted' stares'! All the best - Hilary

Mrs Fever said...

Haha! YES, me too! I'm quite good at the disgusted glance. :P

Dyanne @ I Want Backsies said...

Saaaaame!

Jz said...

H-
"Don't cross your eyes, Jimmy, they'll get stuck that way." ???
I've always liked the saying, "Don't disturb the dust and it won't disturb you!"
:-D

Feve-
There is a certain skill to it, isn't there?

D-
I had a feeling you are a kindred soul...

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Yep, after cleaning up for everyone else every day, i do the same.

Jz said...

mm-
I thought you might like this one. :-)