the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
If you read her, you’ll understand why…
HAHHAHAHA I literally laughed out loud and the bak kwa bits flew out of my mouth! It's perfect and I love it!
Ha! YES, perfect!! :D
The fact is, i'm a janitor, fashion takes a back seat to useful. It's one of those things i can see and understand, but not quite reach.
Love it!Personally, I'm more about comfort, with my climate, but I am a sucker for fashion reality shows.
F-I'm very sorry I missed that!Feve,:-Dmm-I crawl around on the floor too much to indulge, as well.But the picture sure made me laugh. ;-pR-Vicarious works...:-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHHAHAHA I literally laughed out loud and the bak kwa bits flew out of my mouth!
It's perfect and I love it!
Ha! YES, perfect!! :D
The fact is, i'm a janitor, fashion takes a back seat to useful. It's one of those things i can see and understand, but not quite reach.
Love it!
Personally, I'm more about comfort, with my climate, but I am a sucker for fashion reality shows.
F-
I'm very sorry I missed that!
Feve,
:-D
mm-
I crawl around on the floor too much to indulge, as well.
But the picture sure made me laugh. ;-p
R-
Vicarious works...
:-)
Post a Comment