the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
This:
because, this:
Sometimes I despair of myself...
The only exercise i can commit to is walking around the carpark at "the downstairs". cos anything more than that is too far.
Sighs... me too - I just CANNOT seem to get motivated. Like your memo above, Zombiland's credo "cardio, cardio, cardio" - yup, I would be zombie meat!
It's been about five years for me too. I don't know why I can't force myself to exercise. Hope I don't have to run for my life, lol
F-Is it at least a *nice* carpark? :-)s-It's a nasty cycle, too. "My back hurts from exercise, so I can't exercise"... that kind of thing. Nor do unshovled sidewalks help...*le sigh*B-I'm blaming COVID. My story and I'm sticking to it, even tho' my decline dates back to *well* before this all started!
If it weren't for work, i would get no exercise, either.
mm-There is just so little time, and so many more interesting things to do!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The only exercise i can commit to is walking around the carpark at "the downstairs". cos anything more than that is too far.
Sighs... me too - I just CANNOT seem to get motivated. Like your memo above, Zombiland's credo "cardio, cardio, cardio" - yup, I would be zombie meat!
It's been about five years for me too. I don't know why I can't force myself to exercise. Hope I don't have to run for my life, lol
F-
Is it at least a *nice* carpark? :-)
s-
It's a nasty cycle, too. "My back hurts from exercise, so I can't exercise"... that kind of thing.
Nor do unshovled sidewalks help...
*le sigh*
B-
I'm blaming COVID.
My story and I'm sticking to it, even tho' my decline dates back to *well* before this all started!
If it weren't for work, i would get no exercise, either.
mm-
There is just so little time, and so many more interesting things to do!
Post a Comment