the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
I thought I’d used this already but I can’t find where I did…
So here you go:
You’re welcome.
H Jz - yes ... made me laugh ... and Comma Sutra - what people come up with ... ah well one can have imagination - loved them. Here's to more! Cheers Hilary
I loved the comma sutra! Haven't seen this one before.
Heeheehee! Some people are so clever.
H-Laughter is good for us, right?Glad you enjoyed.F-Oh, good! I wasn't sure if it was a yesterdays breakfast to most people - but I liked it.mm-And fortunately for us, they share.. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
H Jz - yes ... made me laugh ... and Comma Sutra - what people come up with ... ah well one can have imagination - loved them. Here's to more! Cheers Hilary
I loved the comma sutra! Haven't seen this one before.
Heeheehee! Some people are so clever.
H-
Laughter is good for us, right?
Glad you enjoyed.
F-
Oh, good! I wasn't sure if it was a yesterdays breakfast to most people - but I liked it.
mm-
And fortunately for us, they share.. :-)
Post a Comment