I can't imagine that character ever being played by anyone but Mandy Patinkin either -- I live in horror that one day some idiot film-maker will try to 'remake' that movie. *shudder*
F- The sword-flourish is important, too, but kind of secondary… ;-D
Feve- Great, now you’ve given me something else to dread… I can’t imagine another Inigo nor can I imagine anyone else doing Wesley and not looking like they’re just impersonating Cary Elwes. *euw*
s- Well, there have to be a few things that are different, so that people can tell us apart… ;-p
5 comments:
Seems like a good strategy. I shall work on my introduction!
I do like that Inigo-ism. :)
I can't imagine that character ever being played by anyone but Mandy Patinkin either -- I live in horror that one day some idiot film-maker will try to 'remake' that movie. *shudder*
This movie never did a damn thing for me - never understood the cult status!
Hmmm, now that you point it out...
F-
The sword-flourish is important, too, but kind of secondary…
;-D
Feve-
Great, now you’ve given me something else to dread…
I can’t imagine another Inigo nor can I imagine anyone else doing Wesley and not looking like they’re just impersonating Cary Elwes. *euw*
s-
Well, there have to be a few things that are different, so that people can tell us apart…
;-p
mm-
It does kinda work, doesn’t it? :-)
Post a Comment