Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Missed Opportunity

Because if ever there was a mash up made in heaven...!




6 comments:

Mrs Fever said...

I've often thought Gilligan's Island was *actually* an alien planet...

Fondles posted a trekkie funny on Thursday you might like to check out if you haven't already. I won't spoil the punchline but it definitely made me snort-laugh. ;)

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Oh, that would have been one for the record books.

selkie said...

You KNOW that horndog Kirk would have been ALL over Ginger like a dirty shirt! And the Professor and Spock would have had some interesting dialogue! Scotty could hang out with the Captain!

Jz said...

Feve-
Thank you for the heads up - not sure how I nearly missed that one...
*shakes head at self*

mm-
Maybe it never happend because Gilligan wore a red shirt???

s-
I hadn't considered the "Kirk Meets Ginger" aspect but my mind is racing now, to be sure!

Fondles said...

THanks for the mention. It was a BIKSS find. And he knows I like that sort of thing too.

Also, I miss Gilligan's Island!

Fondles said...

(I meant to address the thanks to Mrs F, but clearly I didn't say so. where has my brain gone...)