Hi Jz - thank goodness I still have pretty good eyesight ... I do wear magnifying glasses for reading now ... but the lowest denominator - and that hasn't changed in 30 years ... amazes me too.
I too have something for you and Bookman ... so must make a plan in a short while to be in touch.
I have my jab tomorrow ... stay safe and look after yourselves - all the best Hilary
H- You are fortunate, indeed! I haven't had good eyesight since I was 10. Hope the jab went well - I hear your arm is likely to be sore for a couple of days - and I'll happily keep my eyes peeled!
D- I've got progressives and sometimes wonder about going to a straight bifocal. I may be too blind to carry them off, tho'...
mm- I don't manage to bite my tongue nearly enough, I'm afraid. I suspect you are MUCH better at that...
Feve- Can you hear the sound of me groaning, from all the way across the continent? Cuz it's loud enough... it may well travel that far... ;-p
7 comments:
Hi Jz - thank goodness I still have pretty good eyesight ... I do wear magnifying glasses for reading now ... but the lowest denominator - and that hasn't changed in 30 years ... amazes me too.
I too have something for you and Bookman ... so must make a plan in a short while to be in touch.
I have my jab tomorrow ... stay safe and look after yourselves - all the best Hilary
Bahahahaaa! I joined the world of bifocals two years ago, and having done so, I wish I had caved sooner. Life is so much easier!
Heeheehee! Maybe i need to get some corrective lenses to talk for me, it's so hard to bite my tongue all of the time.
Gee, I'm sure things are much clearer for Bookman now that you've re-framed your position. :P
H-
You are fortunate, indeed! I haven't had good eyesight since I was 10.
Hope the jab went well - I hear your arm is likely to be sore for a couple of days - and I'll happily keep my eyes peeled!
D-
I've got progressives and sometimes wonder about going to a straight bifocal. I may be too blind to carry them off, tho'...
mm-
I don't manage to bite my tongue nearly enough, I'm afraid.
I suspect you are MUCH better at that...
Feve-
Can you hear the sound of me groaning, from all the way across the continent?
Cuz it's loud enough... it may well travel that far...
;-p
Hi Jz - all well ... no ache or anything ... and it's getting warmer - because it's been freezing! Stay well ... H
H-
Excellent news!
Post a Comment