the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
nodding. this pic is the epitome of my caution about "here be dragons" on my blog. :)One of my most loved pictures, too.nilla(and a *timelY* comment, I hope you note. :) LMAO...
n-two in a row, even!I am retiring to a darkened room, where I shall lie with a cool cloth on my forehead...;-p
i know what you mean...same here.Aluv
Well, who can blame us? Dragons are much more interesting than pigeons:-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
nodding. this pic is the epitome of my caution about "here be dragons" on my blog. :)
One of my most loved pictures, too.
nilla(and a *timelY* comment, I hope you note. :) LMAO...
n-
two in a row, even!
I am retiring to a darkened room, where I shall lie with a cool cloth on my forehead...
;-p
i know what you mean...same here.
Aluv
Well, who can blame us?
Dragons are much more interesting than pigeons
:-)
Post a Comment