the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Found in an Inbox
"Look!!!
Somebody wrote a book about you!!"
"Much Love,
SP"
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know , I have discovered an inordinate number of my sub blogger friends are either librarians or booksellers. I was bookseller for 15 years. And, the ones that don't do books as a career are all voracious readers.
6 comments:
You know , I have discovered an inordinate number of my sub blogger friends are either librarians or booksellers. I was bookseller for 15 years. And, the ones that don't do books as a career are all voracious readers.
Books must be dangerous :)
That's awesome!
LM is right - I'm a book person.
lm-
That's why they get banned…
:-)
gg-
I thought so -- I certainly laughed hard enough…
s-
Ditto.
I'd blame my mother, except it's not a trait I mind!
That's fabulous - and perfect for you! i have thought of myself as a bibliomaniac for a long time, but i love this!
sofia
s-
I'm thinking SP needs to start looking for a full-sized framed version for my birthday, don'cha think?
;-p
Post a Comment