the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Take me, take me, take me!!!*Jumps up and down*
Me! Me! Me!!!! Take meeee!!!! I'll be good, I promise!!!
I'm not sure where that "here" is...but it looks *tropical*.....I'm SO in (its snowing here. Yes. A-fucking-gain, after almost 10 yesterday.nilla
OK, we've got two doubles...Shall we go for a whole floor??
Guess i get the floor - still - probably worth it. Gorgeous!
gg-well, if we can get the entire floor, we can probably each have our own room...isn't it stunning?
where is it? looks warm. I'd go. When we get there we can find a boy to bring us drinks...
I'm confident there will be a pool boy of some sort, yes...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Take me, take me, take me!!!
*Jumps up and down*
Me! Me! Me!!!! Take meeee!!!! I'll be good, I promise!!!
I'm not sure where that "here" is...but it looks *tropical*.....I'm SO in (its snowing here. Yes. A-fucking-gain, after almost 10 yesterday.
nilla
OK, we've got two doubles...
Shall we go for a whole floor??
Guess i get the floor - still - probably worth it. Gorgeous!
gg-
well, if we can get the entire floor, we can probably each have our own room...
isn't it stunning?
where is it? looks warm. I'd go. When we get there we can find a boy to bring us drinks...
I'm confident there will be a pool boy of some sort, yes...
Post a Comment