the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
giggle
Jeez, my ass looks big!
lm-:-)s-but you're rosy-cheeked! ;-p
Love it.Seeing this reminded me of a time I was at a pop-up boutique trying on some really chic outfits. The designer was with me and snapped, " you have dysmorphia!" because I kept asking for sizes she thought were too big for me. -H
H-It's probably those skinny arms that threw her off...;-p
Post a Comment
5 comments:
giggle
Jeez, my ass looks big!
lm-
:-)
s-
but you're rosy-cheeked! ;-p
Love it.
Seeing this reminded me of a time I was at a pop-up boutique trying on some really chic outfits. The designer was with me and snapped, " you have dysmorphia!" because I kept asking for sizes she thought were too big for me.
-H
H-
It's probably those skinny arms that threw her off...
;-p
Post a Comment