the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
I know there's no way through but through, and no one can walk that with you - not really. But i am so sorry you're hurting. And i'm wishing you strength for going through.
Sorry you're hurting. And ya, you know all the platitudes that people recite at times like this, about fish in the sea and whatnot...<3 and shoulder bumps,mouse
gg-thanks. You'd think I'd be sufficiently accustomed to this by now that I'd have the coping techniques down pat. This one was different, tho'.miz m-thank you.If only we could believe what our heads tell us, huh?
bummer - I'm sorry. -sin
s-thanks.just is what it is
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know there's no way through but through, and no one can walk that with you - not really. But i am so sorry you're hurting. And i'm wishing you strength for going through.
Sorry you're hurting. And ya, you know all the platitudes that people recite at times like this, about fish in the sea and whatnot...
<3 and shoulder bumps,
mouse
gg-
thanks.
You'd think I'd be sufficiently accustomed to this by now that I'd have the coping techniques down pat. This one was different, tho'.
miz m-
thank you.
If only we could believe what our heads tell us, huh?
bummer - I'm sorry.
-sin
s-
thanks.
just is what it is
Post a Comment