Thursday, April 30, 2015

You Know That Thing?

The one where you're crumpled bonelessly in a spent, unmoving heap…
          and all they do is chortle?
Like they didn't have a thing to do with your current condition...
          and you are simply too amusing for words?

      Yeah.
      That thing.

I hate that thing.

Well ok, so maybe the boneless and spent part isn't that bad…

But that chortle has to go.

      I mean, really.
      How annoying.
      Just… stop.

And I'm going to tell him that…

      …just as soon as I can move again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that languorous feeling. All melty bones and brain-drained. He laughs sometimes, especially if I'm trying to say something...I can't seem to form words. In fact, this is the state that I think is his personal goal to drive me to.

I think he considers it "job well done"....

nilla

Anonymous said...

Sure you are. Going to tell him. Uh huh. :)

Jz said...

n-
yeah…
I don't understand why he won't take an incoherent mumble as sufficient answer to, "Are you okay?"…
It's not MY fault you blew my brains right through the top of my skull…
;-)

lm-
dammit!
I'd hope to pull that one off!
no, huh?
;-p

julie said...

I love that feeling too, and so does Master. Looking forward to hearing about when you telling Him about His chortle....

Jz said...

j-
"Boldly Brave Sir Robin… bravely ran away…"
;-p