Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

If anyone wants to go with me, just note your choice in the comments. 
If we get enough of us lined up, maybe we can get a group rate!

A- Any porch with a double-wide lounger
is okay in my books!
(Hammock a bonus.)
B- So cute and appealing, I can
almost convince myself there are no bugs!
C- I might claim dibs on the swing, tho'...
D- I *always* wanted to live in a treehouse!
E- I happen to know they serve a great tea here!
F- Definitely dibs on the hammock...
(tho' I can probably be bribed with ice cream)

7 comments:

KA said...

Tree house for me... preferably someplace tropical... Costa Rica maybe.

Cat said...

I'll join you...any place warm with cool breezes where I don't have to do any cooking, cleaning, etc. ;)

Hugs and blessings...
Cat

greengirl said...

All absolutely lovely. They sun has shone two days in a row here. It's not warm, but the sun is out, no small thing at all for here. It makes one's outlook so much nicer.

Storm said...

*Hands over the ice cream and makes a run for the hammock*
Any chance of taking up permanent residency?

Jz said...

k-
The force is strong with that tree house, it is true...
;-)

C-
s'ok. We'll hire a factotum!
(I've always wanted one of those...)

gg-
It's lovely here today, too.
Not nearly few enough people, tho...
;-p

l-
Ain't that much ice cream in the world, darlin'!
;-D

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm in!! Any of those. Yes.

Jz said...

s-
Yay!
Maybe we can do a "Locale Hop" and hit 'em all?
:-)