Friday, April 10, 2015

um... ok

So, the other night, he had me keep my glasses on…
          specifically so that he could come all over the lenses.

Doms are amused by the oddest things…

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't quit chuckling... don't know what that says about me...

greengirl said...

You know that - under all the masterly domliness - they are boys - right?

CollaredMom said...

I've heard that is a good way to keep them clean :)

Anonymous said...

giggle.

ancilla_ksst said...

What greengirl said. LOL

Jz said...

s-
I dunno… you're planning how you'd dress a sub, now you're finding this really amusing… should I worry about you?
;-p

gg-
I do know that, I just forget it sometimes.
And then I'm surprised...

CM-
Well, in that it keeps you washing them, that is certainly true. Cuz I promise you, no mere swipe of the tissue is going to take care of this particular situation! ;-)

lm-
sure.
laugh…
;-)

a_k,
Apparently I need occasional reminders. :-D

Cat said...

LOL Better than getting hit in the eye. :)

Hugs and blessings...
Cat

Jz said...

C-
Yes, we've done that, too. :-)

Jake said...

Jz, I have to say that I utterly approve of the idea of leaving the glasses on. Girls in glasses are really...hot! I think it has to do with the sexy librarian archetype.

Joy has glasses she uses for reading. Perhaps it would be good if she kept them on after putting her book down tonight. Thanks for the idea!

Jz said...

Jake-
Bless you.
For that, you may steal all the ideas you want!
;-)

Anonymous said...

huh.

Men will be boys...maybe next time he'll go for distance? Or did he really just want you to not only *know* what was coming but to see it coming?

:D

nilla

Jz said...

n-
Or maybe he'll try to write his name in cum on my boobs?