the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Ooh. It's the perfect rainy day here for a nap, with the windows open and a comfy blanket. Probably not going to happen for me, but i really hope you get to indulge, in whatever is your favorite way to nap.
gg-Ooh, that does sound lovely!No rain here, tho' - gorgeous sunshiney day.(But I still snuck in a 20 "rest the allergy-weary eyes");-)
Lol, I'm big on that kind of partying too!!
s-yepbig fanbig, BIG fan. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ooh. It's the perfect rainy day here for a nap, with the windows open and a comfy blanket. Probably not going to happen for me, but i really hope you get to indulge, in whatever is your favorite way to nap.
gg-
Ooh, that does sound lovely!
No rain here, tho' - gorgeous sunshiney day.
(But I still snuck in a 20 "rest the allergy-weary eyes")
;-)
Lol, I'm big on that kind of partying too!!
s-
yep
big fan
big, BIG fan. :-)
Post a Comment