Friday, April 3, 2015

Neat-nik the First

I have been multi-nominated for having A Really Neat Blog.
Even though all three nominators know I don't usually do this stuff…
*clears throat and looks *significantly* over her glasses* 
Ah, well. To reward them for their boundless optimism (and faith in me) I *am* going to play along! (At least mostly.  :-D) 

So, here's the picture of the award:

And here are my answers to sofia's 7 questions:
       (sorry, 'nilla, she got the questions up first!)

****************************
1.  What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you involving TTWD?
Probably the look on his face the time he unknowingly hooked my nuva-ring with the vibrator and it was pulled out, dangling merrily from the tip of the buzzing, cherry-red toy. The moment of utter astonishment passed quickly but the stunned expression is seared into my brain forever! ;-p

2.  Who is your role model or hero?  (In the lifestyle or not.)
Well, my mom… 
but I keep saying that, so let me try to come up with something different here… … …
Nope.
I march to such a decidedly different drummer than most that, while I admire many out there, there's no one I feel comfortable calling "role model".
So, back to Mom!

3.  What’s your favorite kink activity?
I would have to say, being flogged. It can hurt like a sonofagun, of course, but it has the highest ratio of erotic pain to "ohpleasegodjustletthisbeoversoonOWWWCH" of any of our kinky activities. And I do like me some erotic… :-)

4.  If you were granted one personal wish, what would it be?
Thicker hair...
Or maybe smaller boobs...
Or, ooh!, enough money that I could go on a vacation...

Mmmm... probably the hair.

5.  What is your greatest strength – the quality you value most about yourself?
You wretch! You KNOW how profoundly uncomfortable this kind of question makes me, and yet, here it is anyhow. A pox on your house!

OK, tho'… First off, I'm going to be cantankerous - I don't think I believe that a person's greatest strength has to be the quality they most value. And I flatly refuse to detail "My Greatest Strength, as told to The World… by Jz"

But…
To play fair and hold up my end of this here bargain, I will answer the latter part and say… that the quality I value most about myself… would probably be… (God, this is excruciating!)
Ah! Got something! (*phew!*)

I think I have a gift for seeing the big picture.
Which is an astonishing claim from a woman who goes around so oblivious to the world that she has literally walked into walls. On multiple occasions. But it's true, none the less.  

6.  If you could give one thing to your Dom/Master (or to your slave, if you’re the Dom) what would it be?
I would give him contentment if I could.

7.  What’s the most important thing to you about TTWD?
Just having a place for that part of me.
It wasn't so much a part that didn't fit, that I couldn't count it as a part of my whole, but it always felt a little itchy, like it wanted a place to sit down but there weren't any chairs...

****************************
So, questions answered.
However, if you've read here a while, you know I really, really dislike nominating other people for these awards. This is undoubtedly just a vestigial sensitivity from my childhood trauma of being the very last person picked for any team being assembled, but I really have a hard time with the whole nomination process.

Instead, I'm going to offer up some questions at large - if you are reading this post, consider me to be asking those questions of YOU. If you feel like answering them, using them as a writing prompt, or are in any other way moved to response, I just ask that you let me know (comment or email) so that I can come and read your answers! 
However, I refuse to come up with thrice-seven questions! That is simply too much.
I did manage nine, however, which will be evenly distributed across the three posts.

So, here is your first trio:
1. What is the thing in your life that you are most proud of doing?
2. If you could custom design a BDSM toy, what would it be / what would it do?
3. The fire alarms go off in your house.
What do you grab as you dash out of the building?
(and don’t worry, it turns out to be a false alarm.)

(Let me know who's brave enough to accept!) 

Thank you, sofia. For the award and the chance to have a little think.  :-)
Yy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for answering my questions!! The (imaginary) visual i got of your nuva-ring being pulled out is now seared into my brain too, where it will continue to amuse me...

And of course you're right about "greatest strength" and "most valued" not being the same, i thought about that after i posted the questions, but figured it would give you something to be cantankerous about. No, no, you don't have to thank me. :-)

You've asked some fun questions - i may have to do them next!!

yY

sofia

Cat said...

Great answers Jz...thank you for sharing. Wishing you a happy Easter.

Hugs and blessings...
Cat

KA said...

Okay, I'll bite... off to answer your questions.

Jz said...

s-
yes, I snorted out loud (over your generosity and all, don'cha know?)

I hope you will do the questions! I think they're kind of fun... almost enough to make me nominate people... but not quite. ;-p

Thanks, cutes!

C-
Glad you enjoyed them.
Happy Easter back atcha!

k-
Oh, YAY!
I'll give you some time to write and then come check 'em out! :-)