Thursday, April 23, 2015


9 comments:

mouse said...

Well that doesn't look good.

Hugs

Jz said...

Oh, sorry, sweetie!
Wasn't meant to be ominous, more of a "please hold while I catch back up to my life."
Work's been awful this week, that's all.

(can I still keep the hugs, tho'?)

greengirl said...

What a perfect analogy! Take care of your self.

Tom Allen said...

Bufferin?

Jz said...

gg-
Thank you! (it worked for me, I'll admit...)

t-
that, too, yes.
(Altho', frankly, I think a White Russian would hit the spot better than aspirin...)

nilla said...

took me a moment to grok, being the not wizardly computer type of geek. :D

but some insulation from the week will be much appreciated. what a ROUGH week here as well.

I'm thinking of building a velcro wall and putting MYSELF on it. "mommy can't help you, sorry. I'm stuck on the wall..."

nilla

Jz said...

n-
While part of me completely understands that temptation - if I did it, the impatient, needy masses that I've been dealing with would simply rip me off the wall, insisting that I don't understand how their problem is far more important than that of any of their 100 colleagues, and that I must Fix All The Things RIGHT NOW.

Velcro is not strong enough.
(much like my patience)

Unknown said...

That made me laugh. Thanks.
yY

Jz said...

s-
Glad to hear that!

Yy