So, I took that test. (You know, the one everyone else took last month?)
I usually pass on these things because, well, they can be a bit dispiriting. But this one takes a slightly different approach... and my inner Cosmopolitan reader got the best of me.
See, this test doesn't try to carve you into categories. You're not 10% this and 40% that and 30% the other… until it all adds up to a 100% that is You.
Rather, it claims to measure how closely you fit the definition of 24 different archetypes -- more of an analysis of strengths and weaknesses, like the SATs or GREs.
Mind you, I can still quibble with the results (hell, I can quibble with anything) but this approach is far less irritating than oracular proclamations based on 20 impersonal questions.
So I figured I'd give it a go.
Of course, there is always the liklihood of disenchantment.
Beyond the fun and the giggles, I think we are lured into this silliness in part because we are secretly hoping for some sort of affirmation, a validation of what we'd like to believe we are. (In this case, one seriously hot, kinky fuck.)
And, as often happens with these tests, my hopes were dashed.
At least partially so.
I scored as fairly weak (well below 50-percentile) on most of the truly kinky stuff. (*boo*)
However, I am apparently: a very good fit for the Bondage Receiver archetype; an extremely good fit for the Submissive archetype; aaand...
I will soon be crowned Queen of the Experimentalists. :-D
(OK, I may have made that up, but experimentalists are known for having plenty of fantasies, so cut me some slack, alright?)
Experimentalists want to have tried it all. An open mind and an insatiable curiosity are their key features, and they will rarely form an opinion before they have gathered first hand experience.
And, you know what? In my world, that's actually about as hot as it gets.
(YMMV, of course.)
"Queen Weenie Girl"… I like the sound of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment