Another item off the list about Cancers as Awesome Friends:
They will keep you from making bad decisions.
While Cancers love to explore and be adventurous, they are also extremely rational and thoughtful when it comes to their decisions. Cancers will be game for anything, but they will draw the line when a situation is potentially harmful or can have repercussions in the future. Keeping a Cancer around is a great way to avoid those horrible “I really shouldn't have done that” moments, which seem to crop up on sunny summer weekends.
Again, is this ability actually common among Moonchildren? I don’t know.
What I do know is that is IS one of my super-powers. I’m love getting into mischief, so I’m fun to take along on adventures but I’m also very good at curtailing the mischief before any of us topple into Stupidity. (After all, what’s the point of a wild adventure if you end up looking back at it with regret?)
This makes me very popular among my friends’ husbands... :-)

3 comments:
Yes, a line needs to be drawn before anyone is in the hospital or in jail. Neither is an attractive option.
That is quite a gift. <3
mm-
No, they are not. I've never quite understood people who insist that "wild" demands risking your own health or self-respect. Maybe it's just because I don't drink...?
o-
It has served me well through the years. :-D
Post a Comment