I found this trait in an article about Why Cancers Make Awesome Friends.
I must say… I question it.
Cancers tell you what they REALLY think. No holds barred.
A Moonchild is NOT afraid to tell you exactly what he/she thinks. The Cancerian has got a lot of opinions and you better believe that they are going to share them with the world. They’re the kinds of people that will tell you exactly what is on their mind without any kind of filter… even if it’s not pretty. Whether or not you want to hear it, if you NEED to hear it, a Cancerian will say it.
I’m not sure if this trait is necessarily one that’s prevalent in all Moonchildren, but I promise you, I have it - and I wish I didn’t. People are all entitled to their own beliefs, actions, and quirks. I am not the Arbiter of Everything, so I really should just STFU and mind my own beeswax. (And In my own defense, I don’t usually run around pontificating at the drop of a hat.)
However…
If you consistently lodge a complaint based on what I perceive to be flawed logic or poor analytical skills, after about the third time, my struggle begins. By the fourth or fifth iteration, I will succumb to the imperative to assist you toward clarity and proceed to give you the benefit of my opinion…
*sigh*
It’s really kind of a wonder that I have any friends at all…
On the plus side, I’m quick to give a compliment.
Partial credit?

5 comments:
You know this is why capricorns and caners are good friends. you wait till the 4th or 5th iteration. we just shoot our mouths off from the get go!
You would be much less interesting and less fun if you were able to STFU. I would miss your opinions. Particularly when they're about someone else! You not only get huge points for being quick with a compliment, but also for not running around pontificating without some kind of invitation. :)
Hi Jz - being a Capricorn I feel your opinion!! I am definitely more positive in my attitude to things now ... and hope it rubs off (as time goes by) ...
Cheers Hilary
If this is supposed to be a common trait, i missed the boat. More likely, Grandpa taught me extreme tact at a very tender age.
F-
Well, the pause gives me time to think about it, which also suits my personality…
Sounds like you’re more spontaneous. ;-)
o-
Bless you. :-*
Thanks!
Yy
H-
Well, age hasn’t eliminated the problem but I agree, it has mellowed it to some degree.
You are, however, undoubtedly a far kinder soul than I to begin with…
:-)
mm-
I’m not surprised to hear you don’t swim in this particular pool.
For me - I figure I’m about three incarnations away from “extreme tact”…
But I live in hope!
Post a Comment