Still on the lookout for new insights into the Moonchild mind, I got briefly excited when I swung by TheLoveQueendotcom and read the words, “Cancers are natural born warriors.”
To further fuel my imagination, she also proclaimed that the Cancer's tarot card is The Chariot.
And just like that, my Inner Boadicea sprang to life.
Drive these perfidious invaders from our land!
Lay waste the raping swine!
Sack Londinium!
Sack Londinium!
It was a proud moment for me.
Except then I realized I’d done that "brain skipping ahead of my eyes" thing again and that what the LoveQueen was actually telling us is that Cancers are natural born worriers…
And, just like that, I went from being the Scourge of Rome to,
"Does this cloak make my butt look big?”


5 comments:
HAHA, I knew some Cancerians who worried NOT THE LEAST BIT. so i think it's a "likely, but not always" scenario.
Don't worry about it :)
Hi Jz - how funny ... oh I misread things all the time ... and often do a double take before I realise what's going on ... love the Boudicea moment ... 'sack Londinium' - wonder what the world would be like if she had. Cheers Hilary
Heeheehee! And i was all set to say, i don’t war much, but if i see injustice i get my dander up and then watch out.
And by the way, i’m not worried, i’m concerned!
Hilarious! My sister is a Cancer, but she's on the cusp, so I know that makes it different. I'd say she used to be a worrier but got beyond it. Good luck with your clock!
F-
Well, I’ve gotten a lot better about worrying but it did used to be one of my major recreational activities… ;-D
H-
I’ve done it for ages.. and you’d think after so many years, I would learn not to react until I’ve double-checked…
*le sigh*
mm-
Oh yeah. Fastest way to bring out the chariot is for me to see bullying.
And I agree. After all, I’m also not nosy, just interested!
R-
True - for all that there really seem to be some over-arching commonalities among signs, it’s not like we lose individuality. :-)
Thank you for your cloak concern… ;-p
Post a Comment