Well, it’s that time of year again - when I celebrate the last week of the Sun in Cancer by telling you ALLLLL about what it’s like to be a Moonchild. I don’t like to simply regurgitate the same ol' stuff in the same ol' way however, so each year, I go looking for different Moonchild memes and descriptions. I did find a couple of new ones, and I’ll show you some of those later.
But for now, we’ll start with a widely accepted classic: Moodiness.
Altho' I think I prefer this particular spin on it:
But that, of course, got me thinking:
I don’t believe that Spock is a Moonchild, do you?




7 comments:
Enjoy the end of your moon-season, from a Sunchild coming into my own!
That Spock one - definitely NOT a moonchild!
If Spock is a Moonchild he is on Prozac or something because he hides his emotions quite well!
Amy
Spock is clearly a Scorpio... coming from another moonchild I KNOW this!
You're so funny - and yes, I think Selkie is right, Spock is a Scorpio. Love the memes, hope you're enjoying!
My Grandma Mary, #1 Son, and i are all mid-July birthdays, too. Son is moody, but Grandma Mary was the kindest, steadiest and least moody person you would ever want to meet. Me? Ask someone else, i’m not objective enough.
No need, by the way, to limit your dorkiness, those of us who have to hide it for work purposes just need a day to let it all out.
Yes, the Fed has had bills up to $100,000. Anything over the $1,000 was never issued to the public but used in the days before computers to transfer money interdepartmentally in the Treasury. The $1,000 and $500 were recalled a long time ago, and i’m not sure if they even print the larger bills now.
R-
Thank you, ma'am!
F-
Yeah, I didn't think so, either. ;-)
A-
I suspect he'd say, "Thank you"... ;-D
s-
And I trust your word, my friend!
o-
I *am* enjoying, thank you.
More importantly, I hope you all are. too!
mm-
Yeah, my mom was a Moonchild also and I remember her as being pretty even-keeled. Altho' - when you only see someone from the perspective of a child, it's possible you might miss something. And she was the parent from whom I inherited the Glare of Death, so I suspect I didn't see the full picture...
(Thank you for filling me in on the $10,000 bill. One of these days, we should maybe exchange email addresses so we can correspond outside of comments...)
Post a Comment