LOL, this is the fourth time I've come back to read this. I keep thinking I'm going to comment, and then I read messymimi's comment, burst out laughing, and walk away again. There was just nothing to say after that.
o- Yep. She definitely won the internet with that one. (And can't you just picture the "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" look that is SURELY on her face?) ;-D
7 comments:
Was it good?
http://i.imgflip.com/1jrzmm.jpg
How I imagine Jz right now.
Just hope he didn’t exaggerate. Some men exaggerate.
B-
I think this is where I smile and just look mysterious...
;-p
T-
Pretty darned close, yes.
There might be a deeper contemplation of angles, but otherwise...
O.o?
mm-
If I'd been drinking coffee when I read that, I would have lost a laptop screen for sure!
:-D
LOL, this is the fourth time I've come back to read this. I keep thinking I'm going to comment, and then I read messymimi's comment, burst out laughing, and walk away again. There was just nothing to say after that.
Ha ha Ha. You're hilarious.
o-
Yep.
She definitely won the internet with that one.
(And can't you just picture the "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" look that is SURELY on her face?)
;-D
F-
*grin*
Thanks! :-)
Post a Comment