Friday, July 20, 2018

The Lavish Crab

OK, this one made me laugh:

Selective Generosity:

A Moonchild will give and give because they love being generous. 

But don’t ever ask to borrow their personal stuff because it was all carefully selected, especially for their very particular needs. 

Basically, it's “Touch it and die… let me buy you lunch instead!”

Laughing and, yes…
          *raising my hand*

6 comments:

olivia said...

That's so funny - and so interesting! I can see that when I think about my sister too, who's also a crab. I love this series!!

Fondles said...

I'm getting lots and lots of insight! Bring on the Crab! *Incidentally, they're great eating too!*

messymimi said...

And i know some who will give you the shirt off their own backs. Not that you’d want it, i really don’t have good taste!

Jz said...

o-
I'm glad you've had fun with it!

F-
I'd say, "Crabs For Everyone!" - but that might be misunderstood.
You can have my portion of crab, however. My folks loved to go crabbing and would go several times a week - then we'd always be eating it within an hour of the catch. I'd had enough crab to last me the rest of my life by the time I was ten.

mm-
Oh, of course.
But I did feel a bit better when I read this - that it wasn't just me. Because I really do enjoy picking up things for my friends as I see them, but I completely suck at prying my hot little hands off of something of my own.

Red said...

Well, I identify with that, but I'm a Leo. Whatever. Don't touch my stuff, but I will happily buy you one of your own!

Jz said...

R-
I was just kind of relieved to see it framed that way. I really do love to get things for people and it's always been a bit of an inner stumbling block for me that I can be that way and yet suck so very badly at unhanding something that is MINE. The distinction was useful. :-)