the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Awwwuh! Puppy bunneh. :)Will you be drinking your no-longer-a-social-project (but still super fabulous) coffee this morning?
You got it -- no coffee, no work.Happy Easter!
Skipping the coffee this Easter for a hot mug of lemon water and Nyquil. Not cuteness here! LOL Have a Happy Easter.Amy
Amen to coffee!
Mrs. F-He was just too cute to pass up! ;-)To the coffee - sadly, no. I do have one last cup’s worth but I went to Thelma’s for Easter, so the good stuff is still waiting for its final hurrah. :-Dmm-Is there any other way? ;-)A-Bah.Hope you feel better soon!R-*nod, nod!*:-D
Happy Easter, a bit late...
o-To you as well, sunshine!
Here's a big difference between cats and dogs: dogs will WEAR bunny ears; cats must have them photoshopped on.
D-Well, I don't mind my friends being ornery but I prefer my pets somewhat less independently minded.;-p
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awwwuh! Puppy bunneh. :)
Will you be drinking your no-longer-a-social-project (but still super fabulous) coffee this morning?
You got it -- no coffee, no work.
Happy Easter!
Skipping the coffee this Easter for a hot mug of lemon water and Nyquil. Not cuteness here! LOL Have a Happy Easter.
Amy
Amen to coffee!
Mrs. F-
He was just too cute to pass up! ;-)
To the coffee - sadly, no. I do have one last cup’s worth but I went to Thelma’s for Easter, so the good stuff is still waiting for its final hurrah. :-D
mm-
Is there any other way? ;-)
A-
Bah.
Hope you feel better soon!
R-
*nod, nod!*
:-D
Happy Easter, a bit late...
o-
To you as well, sunshine!
Here's a big difference between cats and dogs: dogs will WEAR bunny ears; cats must have them photoshopped on.
D-
Well, I don't mind my friends being ornery but I prefer my pets somewhat less independently minded.
;-p
Post a Comment