Monday, April 8, 2019

Gobstopping

I will, of course, have plenty of time and money to travel in My Perfect World… and one of the places I’ll be going is Barcelona, to tour the Gaudi buildings. Ten of his buildings are listed as “must-sees” but I’m not excluding anything. (In a truly perfect world, I’d get to stay in one of them for a month but let’s not strain our imaginations too much.)

I know this is supposed to be a writing challenge but words are not adequate to describe how amazing his designs are, so please just enjoy this little video.

5 comments:

Mrs Fever said...

That one of his projects was begun in 1882 and is still not finished(!) just blows me away.

I think architecture is an underappreciated art form. Saudi's is stunning.

Mrs Fever said...

Ack! Gaudi's, not Saudi's.

I HATE AUTOCORRECT.

messymimi said...

Astounding work! It would be worth spending a lot of time studying it.

Dyanne @ I Want Backsies said...

Is the wall in the foreground part of it? Because I really dig that wall.

Jz said...

Mrs. F-
i hate autocorrect, too. It has served me poorly many a time.
But I'm glad you enjoyed the video! ;-)

mm-
up close and personal, even, don't you think? ;-D

D-
Welcome back!!
Yes, that wall comes with the Gaudi package.