Sunday, April 7, 2019

Janeway Guest Appearance #2

Janeway and her coffee are keeping me company this month for April A-Z.
This pick is courtesy of my boss -  as he did this very thing to me on Wednesday...


5 comments:

Red said...

Good idea! I haven't watched Voyager in decades. Did you know Captain Janeway played a major role in Orange Is The New Black? Almost unrecognizable as the respectable starship captain.

I'm finally getting around to visiting AtoZ blogs, just today.

messymimi said...

Sounds like something one of the kids would do!

Mike said...

I like it!

The Joyous Living said...

hi!! keep up the good work with your AtoZing! Your boss drank your coffee though? Tisk tisk.

Joy at The Joyous Living

Jz said...

R-
Yeah, there's actually a pretty funny meme out there with a picture of her from Orange Is The New Black - "What am I in for? I killed Tuvix"...
You had company - we all get it. :-)

mm-
Doesn't it tho'? :-)

M-
I like the meme... I didn't like the part where he drank all the coffee... ;-p

JL-
He did. And I really wasn't even late getting to his office... ;-)
Thanks for stopping by.