the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Is ah, that a step up or a step down from the usual dick pic selfies you see on Fetlife? I'm honestly not sure...
If I had to choose, I'd rather see sperm selfies than the blasted dick pics I've been receiving. But...really rather see neither! ;)Hugs and blessings...Cat
T-Oh dear lord, I hadn’t even made *that* mental leap!*ick*Now I know for SURE that I’m too old! :-)C-Yeah, I have to say I agree.As gg so brilliantly put it, “a penis needs context”. :-D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is ah, that a step up or a step down from the usual dick pic selfies you see on Fetlife? I'm honestly not sure...
If I had to choose, I'd rather see sperm selfies than the blasted dick pics I've been receiving. But...really rather see neither! ;)
Hugs and blessings...Cat
T-
Oh dear lord, I hadn’t even made *that* mental leap!
*ick*
Now I know for SURE that I’m too old! :-)
C-
Yeah, I have to say I agree.
As gg so brilliantly put it, “a penis needs context”. :-D
Post a Comment