Tuesday, March 14, 2017

In Which I Clear the Bar, After All...

There I was, composing an update for a friend (you know, “my life and how things are going…”) when I realized I’d just expended an exorbitant number of words on the subject of my “Try To Make The Doctor Happy” project. 
(translation: I held forth on the subject of dieting… *sigh*)

For a moment, I was thoroughly chagrined.
How dull, how mundane… how boring! 
    Who would possibly want to read that, Jz?!? 

Then I considered the fact that my friend had dedicated an entire paragraph of her missive to the purchase of kitty litter…

     and suddenly, I felt a lot better. ;-p

4 comments:

Misty said...

Lol!

Words have the power to turn boring into amusing... you got this!! ;)

Cat said...

An entire paragraph to kitty litter? ROFL You have such a wonderful way with words, Jz...I'll bet your "Try To Make The Doctor Happy” diatribe was hilarious. ;)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Niĺa said...

Only an entire paragraph? With all the options out there these days---why one could craft an essay! Diets and cat litter. Oh such glamorous lives we lead.

Nilla

Jz said...

M-
A very kind perspective - thank you! ;-p

C-
Well, kitty litter and the comparative benefits of each brand, yes - a paragraph.
The frightening thing was that I didn't really even register that fact until I started fretting about my own topics!
But thank you. :-D

N-
I'll suggest the essay to her -- as long as she promises to mail it to someone else! ;-p
But yes, it's hard to top this kind of glamour. *brat*