Monday, March 6, 2017

In Which I Answer Cat

Who may have asked in jest but whose question gave me the opportunity to use this gem:


Most of These
(Which is a step up from the "All" of a couple of months ago...!)

(thank you for this, gg)
And thank you for the question, Cat!

6 comments:

Tamar said...

Been there, done that. This should be a teeshirt.

Cat said...

Thank you for answering, Jz. I was joking but serious or as my great grandmother used to say 'kidding on the square'. I will do my happy dance for you (in private so no one suffers) once you are able to answer the question with 'none of these' or at least 'very few of these'.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Lindy Thomas said...

Glad to see you are doing 'fine' Jz. Keep on staying positive.
Hugs Lindy xx

Jz said...

T-
Oh, I'll bet you could make a killing if you were the seller!
Yeah, that's why I loved it so much. It really puts it together well. ;-)

C-
I've never heard "kidding on the square"... I like that!
You're welcome for the answer... I was just tickled that someone asked something!
And never hide your dancing. Joyful things are contagious, even when they're not perfect.
I particularly like the idea of you dancing in your sodden ankle socks! ;-p

l-
Gettin' there, lindy! Thank you. :-)

mouse said...

Ummm yeah, can totally relate to that meme.

*bump*

Jz said...

m-
Fake it til we make it, my friend?
*b*