Wednesday, March 1, 2017

And Speaking of Questions

March is Question and Answer Month here in Blogland.

It's true that you guys don’t really strike me as the kind of readers who are just bustin’ at the seams to line up and ask me questions - but if anyone’s got one to lob out there, please do so. I’d appreciate some food for thought!

(Just, please, don’t use this one, ‘k? It brings me to my knees every time.)


6 comments:

Cat said...

On your knees, woman and describe yourself! LOL

Okay...don't wanna answer that one...then here's another one...how are you doing?

I know...you're gonna find a way to get me back. ;)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Jz said...

C-
I am gonna, indeed.
It may require some creative thinking, but I am...!
*brat*

G. B. Miller said...

Long time lurker & reader. I was always curious to ask/know: why BDSM?

Jz said...

Thank you, GB!
I'll have an answer coming for you soon! :-)

Bleue D'âme said...

Jz,

I stalk your blog roll often because you have some great picks on that sidebar.
I would love to know what has caught your eye recently.
So top three posts from other bloggers that you've enjoyed in the last little while? Posts that have stayed with you or made you think?

Jz said...

B-
Oooooh!
Another Question!!
And an intriguing one at that...

Thank you, sunshine. It will be up sometime before the month ends.
:-D

(and I'm glad you like the blogroll - I do too!)